1. This Mini Twins Wireless Headset Sports in Ear has an upgraded battery support. Each of its earbuds contains a 60 mAh lithium-ion battery that can operate for 4 hours when fully charged. Through the charging box, the earbuds can play music for a total of 30 hours, which is longer than any other real wireless earbuds. The 800mAh charging box can also be used as an emergency power source, making it easy to charge your phone from 0% to 40%.
2. This Mini Twins Wireless Headset Sports in Ear is a wireless earphone, which allows you to enjoy the perfect sound quality experience brought by the latest Bluetooth V4.2 and CVC 6.0 noise reduction technology. This headset supports iOS and Android devices. It can easily pair one and the other automatically syncs. You can easily check the connection and power status on your phone.
3. Its charging station has independent control buttons. It is a charging box that can be better controlled. You can turn the charging function on/off with a single button. The earbuds can only be charged when it is necessary to extend the battery life.
4. Mini Twins Wireless Headset Sports in Ear has good sound performance. It is precisely tuned to give you excellent resolution and moderate bass. It allows you to find a balance between comfortable music and clear vocals. In addition, it allows you to enjoy Hi-Fi music while you are exercising, or to make a speakerphone while driving.
5. It has IPX5 waterproof function to protect earplugs from rain and sweat. It has been tested for drop before shipment, so you don't have to worry about product damage or malfunction due to accidental drops or vibration.
Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth V4.2
Working distance: up to 49 feet / 15 meters. (open space)
Earplug battery: 60 mAh
Box battery: 800 mAh
Case size: 3.06 * 2 * 1.37 inches / 91.5 * 51 * 35 mm
How to set:
1. Plug the device back into the cradle to activate your headset.
2. Press the MFB (Main Function Button) on both earbuds to turn it on for about 2 seconds. The indicator will flash red and blue.
3. Search for earbuds on your device and you can connect each bud separately to your device.
4. If the pairing is successful, the indicator will flash blue.
Paired stereo model:
1. Press and hold any of the MFBs for 1 second and hear the “Di” sound into pairing mode. Wait for about 4 seconds and the two earbuds will automatically connect together. If the earbuds are successfully paired, the indicator light on the host earbuds will flash between red and blue, and the slave earbuds will flash a blue light every 5 seconds.
3. On your phone, search for “Ti-Sairen II” or “X3” and click to connect.
Note: Only the host earbuds will be activated during a call. This is for your safety while driving.