Xiaomi Router 3, OLLIVAN 1167Mbps 2.4G/5G Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Router English Version, WiFi Repeater Router 3 App Control Wireless Network Device 128MB Flash ROM with 4 Antennas（white）
· Written in English, it can manage your network settings easily with the Xiaomi MiWiFi APP
· Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps)
· Four external antennas for faster wireless performance at greater distances
· Get 3xfaster access and more reliable streaming for your home computers and mobile devices.
· MT7620A processor, 128MB SLC Nand Flash ROM, 128MB DDR2 RAM: Stable and reliable.
3 Steps to get online：
1. Connect power and network cables
Make sure both AC power adapter and network cable are connected to the router.
* The other end of network cable should be connected to Fiber Modem/ADSL modem/network switch/cable, or contact your ISP for assistance.
2. Connect toWi-Fi
Connect to the new wireless network of your router (its name should be: Xiaomi_XXXX)
* Skip this step if the computer is connected to the router via network cable.
* ”XXXX” are the 4 last digits of the router’s MAC address, which can be found at its bottom.
3. Open browser or MiWiFiAPP
Go to miwifi.com or 192.168.31.1. You can also scan QR code to download MiWiFi APP and do that on your mobile device.
*We suggest that you download the APP, you can control the router though it.
Ports and buttons
1. Power Port --- Internal storage AC adapter port (Please don’t use non-original AC adapter)
2. Reset Button --- Press to reset the router (Hold until the blue light turns yellow)
3. Inter --- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, WAN port for connection of the internet (Fiber Modem/ADSL/cable)
4, 5. Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, LAN port wired connection of external devices
Here’s the colors of the LED light mean:
Off - Power off
Yellow - Updating (blinking) or restarting (steady) Blue - Working (steady)
Red - Safe mode (blinking) or system error (steady)
My network is connected. Why can’t get online?
Check if the cable is connected properly. Make sure you’ve entered the username and password provided by your network operator correctly. Test network using MiWiFi APP, or try to open any web page and see the results of the network diagnostics. You may see the following:
Error 678: The provider doesn’t allow to sign in with the same account several times. Disconnect your network cable, turn off modem or network splitter, wait for 10 minutes, and try again.
Error 691: Your password you’ve entered is invalid or account expired.
Solution: Make sure the username and password provided by your network operator are correct. Confirm with your provider’s customer support that your username and password are valid.
What is the router’s default web address and admin password?
Default web address for Mi Router is miwifi.com or 192.168.31.1
The default password is the same as the Wi-Fi password you’ve entered during setup.
Why is the indicator light red when the router is on?
If the indicator light is blinking red, it means that MiWiFi system couldn’t start, and the router went to the safe mode. All data stored on the router protected in the safe mode. You can try flashing the router via USB and restore the data.
If the red indicator is steady, it means that MiWiFi system couldn’t start or go to the safe mode.
· Version: Totally in English
· Processor: MT7620A
· ROM: 128MB SLC Nand Flash
· Memory: 128MB DDR2
· 2.4G WiFi : 2X2 (IEEE support 802.11N protocol, the highest rate of up to 300Mbps)
· 5G WiFi: 2X2 (IEEE support 802.11AC protocol, the highest rate of up to 867Mbps)
· Antenna : An omnidirectional multi vibrator high gain antenna 4 (2.4G 5dBi 2 5G - maximum gain maximum gain of 6dBi 2)
· 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual frequency
· Protocol standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IEEE 802.3/3u
·Wireless security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, wireless access control (black list), SSID hide
· 1*USB 2 interface (DC output:5V/1A)
· 2*10/100M LAN (Auto MDI/MDIX) adaptive
· 1*10/100M WAN (Auto MDI/MDIX) adaptive
· If you have any question pls Scan the QR code as follow , Linda will help you ASAP